Dear Au Pairs,
Sometimes it can be tough to meet new people in a foreign place. I would like to help you create a happy social life so you can make the most of your time in Denver. Here are some ideas how to meet young people from around the world and make connections (see below).
Stay active, meet up with other au pairs for a coffee, discover the city, share experiences, have a day out, go for sightseeing, day trips, sports games, theaters, museums, galleries… and enjoy your time off and have fun together!
1. Attend mandatory monthly meetings and get social with other Au pairs from Denver.
2. Take a class. Not just an academic class, but a one-evening class in Adult School, or similar.
3. Join a church or faith community.
4. Find a town sports league and join a team.
5. Join an ESL class just for the opportunity to chat with other people new to the area.
6. Connect to other Au pairs from around the world on Facebook. Join these groups and meet new friends in Denver!
- Cultural Care Au Pair
- Cultural Care Au Pair – au pairs in the USA
- Cultural Care Au pair Colorado
- Denver Au Pairs
- Cultural Care Au Pair Deutschland
- Cultural Care Au Pair Colombia
Tuesday, 21 January 2014 7:00 PM